GMAT & GRE Prep Programs
With more hands-on, in-class hours than any other program in New Mexico, the Anderson School of Management's GMAT/GRE Intensive Prep Course is designed to give students an effective preparatory experience. During the course, our Masters-level instructors will refresh you on the math and verbal skills required to pass the test. They will also teach you established test-taking techniques for coping with anxiety, time management and eliminating possibilities.
The Intensive Prep Course features:
- 40 total hours of hands-on instruction - more than any other program in the state
- Masters-level tutors teach proven test-taking techniques
- 4 full-length, online, computer-adaptive, practice tests
- Small class sizes geared to the students' skill levels
- Class times that fit busy academic schedule
- No online learning and no videos - our program is 100% live
Dates & Times
- Saturdays & Sundays from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- October 1, 2016 - November 6, 2016
- October 1 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location & Parking
Discount & Fee
- Cost: $1145
- UNM Staff & Alumni Discount: $50
- Tuition Remission Accepted
If your test prep efforts are just beginning, these low-stress workshops are the perfect fit. In our 3-hour workshops, experienced tutors will explain the tests in detail and provide an introduction to test-taking techniques. These workshops include the following information:
- Understand the difference between the GMAT and GRE and pick the one that's right for you
- Learn the test taking strategies that will help you choose the right answer
- Develop stress-relief habits to get you through test day
- Receive recommendations for maximizing your personal study habits
Attend an Executive MBA Information Session, and you will receive a voucher for this workshop!
Please, direct questions to email@example.com or by phone to (505) 277-2525.
- For more information about the GMAT exam, or to sign up for an examination time, visit www.mba.com
- For more information about the new GRE exam, or to sign up for an examination time, visit www.ets.org/gre
Full payment, purchase order, or UNM tuition remission form is due upon enrollment. Enrollment is limited. Program fees are fully refundable prior to the start of the first class session, less a processing fee of $95. Once the program begins, refunds are no longer possible. The Anderson School of Management reserves the right to alter course schedules or to cancel courses. The Anderson School of Management makes no guarantee of score improvements resulting from this program.
We are committed to working with you if circumstances require you to retake part or all of the class. Depending on space availability, you may retake the class for free at any time within the year following your initial registration. Please just be sure to sign up as a retake by one week before the start of the new class. You should also check the class website to ensure that you have the most current materials. Retake students don’t need to take the pre-test again (unless you want to).