Executive MBA Information Sessions
You don't need to change your life to earn your MBA, but the Executive MBA may change your life. When you attend an information session, you can hear about the program's impact first-hand. Current students and accomplished alumni will be available to answer questions. Info sessions are held at the UNM Graduate School of Management, unless otherwise noted.
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020 | Online | 6 - 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 11, 2020 | Online | Noon - 1 p.m.
- LANL Information Session (Not required to be a LANL Employee)
Monday, December 7, 2020 | Online | Noon - 1 p.m.
- Overview of class schedule, international residency, application instructions, financial aid, and more
- Q&A with current students, alumni, faculty, and program staff
More Ways to Learn
- Sit in on a class
- Meet with a faculty member
- Host an information session at your organization
- Talk with a student or alumnus/a about their experience
- Schedule a meeting with the EMBA Program Director
Executive and Professional Education Center
1924 Las Lomas NE
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
View Larger Map