UNM's Anderson School of Management is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Accreditation is granted based on a recurring evaluation of several key areas including but not limited to:
- The school's mission impact and innovation
- Student admissions, progression, and career development
- Curricula management and assurance of learning
- Curriculum content
- Student-faculty interactions
- Executive education
- Faculty qualifications and engagement
Only 20% of the nation's business schools are accredited by AACSB. The AACSB is also internationally recognized, and has accredited 5% of global business schools. At the Anderson School of Management, you know that your education is among the best in the world.
Hear from our Alumni
"Having an MBA from a nationally recognized business school with AACSB accreditation is in fact a 'big deal', and it was a positive discriminator in winning a number of our largest contracts."
- Stanley Busboom